- Mortgage rates starting at 5.50%
- A range of variable, 3 and 5 year fixed rates
- Flexible Repayment Options Available
- Overpay an additional 20% off your mortgage in any 12 month period without penalty
Mortgage Online Calculator
Our easy to use online calculator will tell you how much you can borrow, and how much your monthly repayments will be
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it. The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by the lender from time to time.
WARNING: If you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
WARNING: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.
WARNING: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed rate loan early.
WARNING: This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loan. This means that you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
Lending Criteria, Terms and Conditions apply and are subject to change.
Rates are correct as at 21.05.2023 but are subject to change.
Dilosk DAC trading as Dilosk and ICS Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
For more information contact ICS Mortgages
PHONE: 0818 427 427
Or contact your local Mortgage Broker
We’d be delighted to do business with you
- All properties must be in the Republic of Ireland
- They must be used as Principal Dwelling Houses
- Applicants must have the required permission to reside and work in the state
- Minimum age of applicants 18 years and Maximum age on maturity 70 years
- Minimum income of €50,000 for single applicants & €100,000 for joint applicants
- Applicants must have a proven repayment capacity to meet stress test repayments
Terms & Conditions
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. The property is mortgaged to secure the loan. Life and home insurance are required. The maximum loan amount will typically not exceed 2.5 times an individual’s gross annual income. The maximum mortgage is 80% of the property value.