Features & Benefits
At ICS Mortgages we are now offering mortgages for Owner Occupier customers. These products are available from a number of brokers throughout the country or directly through our lending team.
For further information, please contact one of the brokers below and they would be delighted to discuss our mortgage products with you, or alternatively contact us at 0818 427 427 or email email@example.com.
Features of our Home Owner Mortgages:
- First Time Buyers can avail of a home loan up to 80% LTV as standard
- Second Subsequent Buyers can avail of a home loan of up to 70% LTV as standard
- A person switching their mortgage to us can avail of a home loan of up to 80% LTV
- A minimum loan size of €150,000
- A maximum loan size of €500,000 if in an urban area and a Loan to Value of up to 80% Loan to Value
- 5 – 35 Year Loan Term
- Rates from 5.50%
- Minimum property value €100,000 with no maximum property value
- Minimum age of applicants 18 years, maximum age on maturity 70 years
- Flexible Repayment Options Available
- Mortgage Breaks - customers can apply for a 3 month break from their mortgage payment up to 3 times through their mortgage term. This is to give a little breathing space during certain life events such as the birth of a child, medical or educational expenses.
Fees and Charges:
Standard Fees and Charges Applied
Unpaid Direct Debit
Interest surcharge (arrears)
– Subject to the provision of Chapter 3 of the Central Bank of Ireland’s Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
0.4% per month
Legal Fees and Charges Applied
Accountable Trust Receipt
– This fee is charged when a Solicitor requests the Title Deeds on behalf of our customers. The fee is not applicable where our customers are seeking additional funds on the same security.
Third Party Fees and Charges Applied
Third Party Fees and Charges
There may be other charges associated with your mortgage payable directly by you to third parties, e.g. Solicitor Fees, Valuation Fees, Surveyor Fees.
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it. The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by the lender from time to time.
WARNING: If you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
WARNING: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.
WARNING: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed rate loan early.
WARNING: This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loan. This means that you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
Lending Criteria, Terms and Conditions apply and are subject to change.
Rates are correct as at 21.06.2023 but are subject to change.
Dilosk DAC trading as Dilosk and ICS Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
For more information contact ICS Mortgages
PHONE: 0818 427 427
Or contact your local Mortgage Broker
We’d be delighted to do business with you