At ICS Mortgages we are now offering mortgages for Owner Occupier customers. Initially these products will be available from a select number of brokers throughout the country or directly through our lending time.
For further information, please contact one of the brokers below and they would be delighted to discuss our mortgage products with you, or alternatively contact us at 0818 427 427 or email email@example.com.
|Area||Broker company||Address||Phone Number|
|Dublin||Irish Mortgage corporation||
118 Lower Baggot Street Dublin 2||01 676 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dublin||Sherry FitzGerald||Unit 3 Boyne House Custom House Square IFSC Dublin 1||01 6431402||Emer.Fogarty@sherryfitz.ie|
|Dublin||MMPI||101 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook Village, Dublin D04 T0C2||01 688 email@example.com|
|Dublin||Vision||95 Ranelagh Village, Ranelagh, Dublin 6||01 663 6180|
|Cork||Financial Innovations||Lane Business Park Monahan Road,Cork||021 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Galway||Carthy Cullen||Unit 1 Deerpark Centre Claregalway RoadGalway||091 email@example.com|
|Limerick||First Choice Financial Services||12th Floor, River Point Lower Mallow Street, Limerick||061 317260||INFO@FCFS.IE|
Features and Benefits
- First Time Buyers can avail of a home loan up to 80% LTV as standard
- Second Subsequent Buyers can avail of a home loan of up to 70% LTV as standard
- A person switching their mortgage to us can avail of a home loan of up to 80% LTV
- A minimum loan size of €150,000
- A maximum loan size of €500,00 if in an urban area and a Loan to Value of up to 80% Loan to Value
- 5 – 35 Year Loan Term
- Variable rates from 3.70%
- Minimum property value €100,000 with no maximum property value
- Minimum age of applicants 18 years, maximum age on maturity 70 years
||3 Year Fixed||
||5 Year Fixed||
Fees & Charges
|Standard Fees and Charges Applied|
|Unpaid Direct Debit||
Interest surcharge (arrears)|
– Subject to the provision of Chapter 3 of the Central Bank of Ireland’s Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears.
0.4% per month|
|Legal Fees and Charges Applied|
Accountable Trust Receipt|
– This fee is charged when a Solicitor requests the Title Deeds on behalf of our customers. The fee is not applicable where our customers are seeking additional funds on the same security.
|Third Party Fees and Charges Applied|
|Third Party Fees and Charges||There may be other charges associated with your mortgage payable directly by you to third parties, e.g. Solicitor Fees, Valuation Fees, Surveyor Fees.|
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
WARNING: YOUR PROPERTY IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
WARNING: THE PAYMENT RATES ON THIS HOUSING LOAN MAY BE ADJUSTED BY THE LENDER FROM TIME TO TIME. THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE. (Variable rate loans)
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU PAY OFF A FIXED-RATE LOAN EARLY.
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR MONTHLY REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE. (Variable rate loans)
WARNING: IF YOU HAVE AN INTEREST-ONLY MORTGAGE, THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.
Lending Criteria, Terms and Conditions apply and are subject to change.
Rates are correct as at 29.08.2022 but are subject to change.
Dilosk DAC trading as Dilosk and ICS Mortgages is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
For more information contact ICS Mortgages
PHONE: 0818 427 427
Or contact your local Mortgage Broker
We’d be delighted to do business with you